Who is hiring?
A well established Marketing and Advertising company are currently looking for an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for managing the schedules and communications of key executives within the company
The role in a nutshell
● Responsible for ensuring the seamless, proactive handling of the companies most senior leaders
● Ensuring smooth office operations and a meticulous office space
● Nimble, Calm, Buttoned Up, Communicative and two steps ahead of the game at any given time
● Being able to anticipate needs before they come up, respond quickly to ever-evolving requests with discretion and detail
● Organising and maintaining office systems and working directly with high-level employees
● Preparing corporate documents whilst maintaining strict confidentiality
● Organising superior’s entire schedule and sustaining a level of professionalism among all staff
What skills and experience would make you perfect for this role?
● Proactive/effective management of leadership’s time, dynamic schedules and travel, using knowledge of duties and priorities
● Acting the gatekeeper to leadership and Agency Partners
● General administration support – Document/presentation support, correspondence, expenses, travel booking, etc.
● Knowledge of their key contacts (clients, etc) to be able to professionally support and handle calls and enquiries
● A watchful eye to the housekeeping of the agency, ensuring they are always well presented, clean, and professional
● Supports on agency-wide priorities, eg. All-Agency Meetings, Board meetings
● Seeking a candidate who has ambition, innovation and creativity.
● Entrepreneurialism, connectedness, curiosity, authenticity and groundedness